lviv, ukraine

Lviv, the city I always wanted to visit for so long time. And it could be still in my bucket list, but one day in september I received message from my friend: "hey, we're going to Lviv! m? are you with us?" How happy and excited I was those moment! So, in a week I found myself in the center of waking up Lviv.
And my first impressions and the further days were amazing. The city is so beautiful, authentic, charming. It was such a pleasure to stroll around the city all days long, sitting in numerous cafes, eating, sipping coffee and mulled wine, listening street musicians, taking pictures, enjoying architecture.
The weather was wonderful, still warm, sunny, perfect for early autumn trips. Even little rain in our last day wasn't a big problem, it added a new mood to the city, new colours and smell.
We lived in the center, so it took us 5 minutes (strolling through the lovely small street проїзд Крива Липа) to be in the heart of Lviv. The heart is Rynok Square, historical centre of the city with beautiful pastel-coloured buildings, where you can just walk around or having your coffee in a cafe with a wonderful view. We also had a beautiful view of the whole city when climbed to the top of the City Hall. We touch history just strolling and looking in Lviv pharmacy museum (вул. Ставропігійська, 3) and many amazing churches. We also managed to wander through Lychakiv Cemetery (вул. І. Мечнікова, 33), beautiful area. If you're in a good shape, climb up to the top of High Castle Point (too many stairs, but we did it!). For having gorgeous night view, we went to the cafe Дім легенд (вул. Староєврейська, 48), rooftop. For coffee experience, we went to the coffee manufacture Львівська копальня кави (пл. Ринок, 10) to enjoy "запаяну каву" and buy coffee beans. And I really enjoyed my morning cappuccino in cafe "Centaur" (пл. Ринок, 34).
Lviv is very cozy, with my beloved small cobbled streets, magnificent atmosphere in the air. The city is well-worth a visit, the city for coming back, for sure ♡

Comments

Popular Posts